Please assign a menu to the primary menu location under menu

(VIDEO) Two Men Caught Chopping Themselves In Car By The Roadside

While 90% of Ghanaians are fighting for the Anti-LGBTQ Bill to be passed in parliament, the rest of the 10% want it to be legalized at all costs.

Well, a video has popped up online where two men suspected to be gay were caught having sex at the back of a car.

In the video recorded by a lady, the young men were busily having a time of their life when the lady who was with some friends busted them and started questioning them.

Watch the full video below;

Facebook Comments Box
READ ALSO >>  (+VIDEO) Kasoa: Jealous g∂γ lover stabs his partner for having affair with female lover
King Bygone
the authorKing Bygone

Leave a Reply